SOCIALIZATION OF GOOD AND TRUE TRAFFICKING OF MADRASAH IBTIDAIYAH DAARUL ‘ULUM SOUTH JAKARTA
The accident rate in Indonesia tends to be quite high when compared to other countries in Asean. Traffic accidents are one of the causes of death in the world (8th rank), and the main cause of death of young people aged 15 to 29 years. Accidents can be prevented by various technical countermeasures, this needs to be done so that unnecessary accident costs can be reduced. Against this background, it is necessary to conduct socialization early on about good and correct traffic procedures especially for young children at the elementary school level, so it is expected that our children already have the provision of information and techniques about traffic in our country.
2. http://dishub.jabarprov.go.id/-13 November, 2016
3. http://ntmcpolri.info/korlantas-polri-13 November, 2016
4. http://ragam.analisadaily.com/read/who-29 May, 2016
5. Miro, Fidel. (2012), "Introduction to Transportation Systems". Erlangga, Jakarta
6. Putranto, L.S, (2013), Traffic Engineering, Index, Jakarta