Greetings from Chairperson of Organizing Committee
The Committee of International Conference on Community Development (ICCD) 2019 pleased to welcome you to the second International Conference on Community Development in Jakarta, Indonesia organized by Universitas Mercu Buana, Universitas Sahid, Universitas Budi Luhur, Universitas Prof. Dr Moestopo (Beragama), and Binus University.
Under the theme Green Development in Industrial Community 4.0, this international conference invites researchers, academics, practitioners, and observers of interdisciplinary studies from around the world to attend this conference and sharing your priceless knowledge about the kind of future we will all be facing in the advent of the new world economy growing, communication and information technology.
This conference is dedicated to seek the best solution in promoting and improving the industrial community activities related to green environment preservation. There are some special topics, such as Entrepreneurship, Water and Sanitation, Sustainable Development, Clean Energy, Communication Environment, and Literacy Media, that can be discussed. Through ICCD 2019, we hope that all of delegates as well as speakers will enjoy intellectually stimulating discussion and fruitful gathering during conference.
Once again, welcome to the ICCD 2019. Enjoy the meeting and go away with memories of interesting and friendly colleagues as well as memories of a magnificent city.
Dr. Inge Hutagalung, M.Si
Chairperson of Organizing Committee
International Conference on Community Development (ICCD) 2019
” Green Development In Industrial Community 4.0 “
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Literacy Media
- Water and Sanitation
- Communication Environment
- Gender Equality and Family Planning
- Good Health and Well Being
- Quality Education
- CSR and Empowerment
- Information Communication Technology
- Suistanable Development
- Clean Energy
- Food Security
|Hotel Horison Jakarta|
|November, 20th 2019|
|Submit Full Paper||: 10 July – 10 Aug 2019|
|Notification for Full Paper Accepted||: 31 August 2019|
|Final Date for Full Paper Revision||: 30 September 2019|
|Final Date for Payment||: 09 October 2019|
|Conference Date||: 20 November 2019|
Article Submission Requirements
- The Article is preferred about experience due to community development activity related to businness, entrepreuneurship, information technology, environment, communication, water & sanitation, food security, etc.
- Articles in other topic as written above, as related to Community Development will be considered.
- Paper length: Up to 8 pages, including figures, table & references.
- Papers should be submitted through website : www.iccd.asia
- Accepted papers must be presented at the seminar.
- Papers Formatting: 1,5 spaces, #12 point Times New Roman font in Word Format ( .doc, .docx).
- All articles will be published in e-proceeding (ISSN).
|Presenter||: IDR 800.000 / USD 350|
|Lecturer/Public||: IDR 600.000 / USD 100|
|Student||: IDR 400.000 / USD 50|
|Chairperson of Steering Committee||: Prof.Dr. Ir. Giyatmi, M.Si – Universitas Sahid|
|Chairperson of Organizing Committee||: Dr. Inge Hutagalung, M.Si – Universitas Mercu Buana|
|Committee Members||: Dr. Rajab Ritonga, M.Si – Universitas Dr. Moestopo (Beragama)|
|Retno Dewanti, S.Si., M.M., Ph.D. – Bina Nusantara University|
|Putri Suryandari, S.T., M.Ars. – Universitas Budi Luhur|
|Phone||: 085939109226 (WA Only)|